Technology Development, Licensing and Commercialization
- Represented a leading equipment manufacturer in the negotiation of joint development agreements with industry partners involving the development of innovative technologies for application in the semiconductor, solar cell, display and 3D printing fields.
- Represented clients in the negotiation of sponsored research, collaboration, and licensing agreements with U.S. and foreign universities relating to the development and commercialization of patented technologies.
- Represented a provider of software and service solutions to the education market in the structuring, drafting and negotiation of software license, SaaS and managed services agreements.
- Represented a data storage provider in the development of standard software license, terms of service, EULAs and channel partner agreements.
- Represented a leading global computer manufacturer in the drafting and negotiation of a variety of software distribution, e-commerce, co-marketing, and product distribution relationships.
Consulting and Professional Services
- Represented a UX design firm in the negotiation of a master services agreement with a leading global health technology company.
- Represented a mobile app development company in the drafting and negotiation of master development agreements.
- Represented a staffing services firm in the structuring and drafting of its standard master services agreement, supplier agreement and confidentiality and IP assignment agreements.
- Represented Internet-based media/entertainment company in the negotiation of various content distribution, licensing and merchandising agreements across a variety of platforms in the U.S. and foreign markets.
- Represented award-winning, virtual reality (VR) video game developer in the negotiation of distribution and publishing agreements with a leading VR platform company.
- Represented a leading technology equipment manufacturer in the structuring and drafting of its global supply agreement;
- Represented a media/entertainment organization in the drafting and negotiation of a master development agreement for the creation of a custom content management platform.
- Represented a semiconductor equipment manufacturer in the outsourcing of its spare parts warehousing and logistics operations throughout the U.S., Europe and the Pacific Rim.
Product Manufacturing, Sale and Distribution
- Represented a manufacturer of industrial chemical recycling equipment in the drafting and negotiation of its distribution and services agreements, channel partner agreements and chemical brokerage agreements.
- Advised a multi-national farm equipment manufacturer on the structuring of its North American distribution network.
- Represented a boat manufacturer on the structuring and drafting of its standard dealer agreement, limited warranty and minimum advertised pricing (MAP) policy.